Indoor air pollution is a serious health hazard; studies have shown it to be responsible for half of all illnesses, allergies, asthma and more. At Heavenly Care we specialize in cleaning and decontamination of your air system. We have all the tools and experience necessary to give your air system the most thorough cleaning possible. We are committed to doing our best work every time. Exceeding your expectations. Quality and customer service is always our goal.
Dust and other contaminants are actually pulled into your furnace system through the return air side of the system. Heating air ducts systems provide ideal breeding grounds for bacteria, molds, fungi and other allergens. As an example dust mites breed in temperatures between 72 and 86 degrees. Children under four (with immature immune systems) are particularly susceptible to allergies or asthma.
Complete & Thorough Air Duct Cleaning
Spreading these contaminants throughout the property is the last thing anyone wants to do. If the air duct cleaning is not performed properly – using a strong negative air pressure, what we know as a vacuum – that is precisely what could happen. Not only will the problem not be fixed, but it will most likely become worse.
Call the air duct cleaning specialists at Heavenly Care Carpet to remove all of those contaminants and greatly improve your indoor air quality (IAQ) in your home or business 832-877-5502.
How To Know When Air Ducts Need to Be cleaned?
The following list will help tell you if your home or business is need of a duct cleaning. If you have had any of the following it is time that your air ducts are cleaned:
- Your HVAC system needs a tune up and it is old.
- A family member or resident of your property has allergies or respiratory problems.
- You own a pet. Pet hairs and dander can get into the system, spreading throughout the property.
- You live in an older home that has decades of circulating dust.
- Your home was recently remodeled, resulting in a lot of dust.
- If you have a pregnant family member in the home as well as if you have an immune deficient family member in the home.